Ellis Mountain G35

You are therefore confused.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

As burn time approaches zero, you get a device that bears much resemblence to a bazooka. You can point horizontally at a target and hit it.

Bob Kaplow

But setting that at F80?

No way.

Even a G125 does not do that well.

The G240 I offered for years was never "misused" they all flew in rockets and were in high demand.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry - I told you it's me.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

We know. That's why TRA booted you. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

See, that is what I was waiting for. What took so long?

Reply to
shreadvector

And no bubbles.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Sorry - I'll try to keep up. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

And this is one reason why they won't let him back in..

W. E. Fred Wallace