Ellis Mountain G35

Maybe, but that is NOT what their regs say.
Further, they ARE available to the general public anyway. Through the HPR regs with NO consumer certification required.
It is a rule withiout a purpose.
Jerry

The thrust limit comes from CPSC. Back in 1985-1994, when we changed the definition of a model rocket from 453g/F to 1500g/G the CPSC didn't budge.
You [should] not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harm it would cause if improperly administered -- Lyndon Johnson, former President of the U.S.
In article snipped-for-privacy@eisner.encompasserve.org, Bob Kaplow at kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.TRABoD wrote on 5/16/05 11:14 AM:

Really? The CPSC limit is a 0.05 second burn time, which for an 'F' motor would yield an F1600.
Gary

POINT.
there is No thrust limitation per CPSC that I can find..other than the 0.050 sec minimum.
shockie B)
writes:

Jerry Irvine wrote:

single
No, though it's technically possible.

MR
Why would they be illegal?

Ooh, do I get to pick? I say they can remove you, if they haven't already.

What makes you think there was anything illegal going on? Even if one buys into your theory that an E motor must be sold only to certified high power flyers simply because the CSFM used the same stamp as they use for high power motors, you'd still have to prove that the motors were sold to non-certified flyers.

Let's focus first on if the initial conditions are true. Your judgement on conclusions cannot be trusted, so a simple reading of the regs will have to be controlling.

Jerry Irvine wrote:

jerry, don't you think 5:45 am is awfully early for glue sniffing, even for you.

Considering 6:59 am was not too early for you to post THIS crap?