EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS

And still you continue to try to pick a fight, you troll.

You seem fixated on one of the 5 CATO's that I have ever experienced. EVER.

I've seen PLENTY of your motors CATO. I've had an USR L750 CATO myself. The H100's are legendary for CATOing.

The G40-FS are legendary for actually being G10's.

How about we bring up all the SUCESSFUL large motors that I have built?

Reply to
Darren Wright

Please note the :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It is customary for people to wish others well on their endeavors. Phrases like "Good Luck and God Speed", or "Good luck with your project" are appropriate. Phrases like "I can't wait to see the P's explode", joking or otherwise are not needed nor appreciated.

Reply to
Wedge Oldham

All the very best on your on your Black Brant II Project. I think it's a Canadian rocket eh. Bob Taylor :o)

Reply to
RTaylor616

I also plan to bring it to LDRS 2005 in Canada...eh?! Cesaroni should have his full "O" motors available by then, so it would be a Canadian Rocket, flown on Canadian motors, at an LDRS held in Canada......pretty cool, eh?!

Reply to
Wedge Oldham

And exploding P's!!!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Actually, yes. That is IMHO sensational! Congrats.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I see dead people. No grave pissing and no withholding of fact about actual behavior either.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

If you like Canadian beer, you'll love Canadian rocket motors...

-Marcus Proud to be a Canadian rocket motor maker :-)

Reply to
Marcus Leech

...and it would show up my Airfix kit!

Reply to