Hurry hurry, read this quickly!

Ok, now that I've got your attention I'd like to remind you that this is not a political newsgroup. It is not a freedom-of-speech newgroup. It is a rocketry newsgroup. The word "rockets" is in rec.models.rockets for a reason. Randy D Co-Prez, SoJARS

Reply to
NeoF14

New to newsgroups, huh?

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Yes, SIR! Mister Moderator, SIR! :-)

Reply to
Len Lekx

No, not at all. Just tired of all bullsh*t.

Randy D Co-Prez, SoJARS

Reply to
NeoF14

"I'd like to remind you that this is not a" moderated newsgroup

sometimes people who love rockets like to talk about other things with their buddies who love rockets too

what do you propose?

"Hey Jerry, lets pop over into alt.politics.freedomofspeech for a few minutes" ?

chill out, d0od. If you don't like a thread, filter it

I for one read every single message in unthreaded chronological order, (with just 4 posters filtered at present)

never know where you're gunna find good meaty conversation!

- iz

NeoF14 wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

ur too tense, d0od

take a breather

- iz

NeoF14 wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

What about chicken recipes for launch cookouts?

Wait, I know. What about that crocodile hunter fellow recklessly endangering his baby? ;-)

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Crocodiles hafta eat too.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Oh come on. The kid was never in any danger.

The same people would whine about folks taking babies to rocket launches.

Yeesh.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

PETA has released a statement stating that while Irwin's stunt was reckless, they don't believe the croc was ever in serious danger from the baby. They have, however, asked the Australian zoo to provide counseling for the croc.

Reply to
BB

Unless the political issues involve our rocket activities. Like the BATFE issue. Or the freedom of speech issue involves our rocket activities, or the censorship is from one of the rocket clubs.

Bob Kaplow

Or dangling them out an open window...

Bob Kaplow

I have a question about Alligator: Blackened, cajun, or garlic?

Bob Kaplow

LOL!~

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

I vote CAJUN. Neva betta. Had some guud stuph down in red stick... wit a bit o lanyap to boot!~

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

Or make it illegal for kids to ride in the back of a pickup truck.

I caught part of an interview between an American journalist and an Australian journalist (both female) where they were discussing the crocodile hunter's "ghastly" behavior. Our "kiddie centric" bias was definitely showing.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Or we are bored talking about what shock cord material works best, glue preferences, the evilz of TRA, etc..

;-)

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Chicken again????

enjoy :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
nedtovak

I've never tried alligator, but I would not be surprised if it was good with garlic.

(There was a link someone posted a while back to an article about the use of chicken carcasses as feed on crocodile farms in Southeast Asia... it solves a disposal problem for culls from the chicken farms, and the crocs seem to thrive on 'em: the ones in the associated photo certainly looked plump, and meaty, and well-fed. It turns out you want to give them plucked, gutted chicken carcasses rather than whole chickens: they can't digest the feathers, and the innards are too rich for them.)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Actually, it was a balcony.

The problem isn't the dangling as much as it is the dangler. The croc is in better mental shape than the guy who looks like Morbius the Vampire.

BTW: How much you want to bet that was one of the slowest, tamest croc in the zoo?

Zooty

Reply to
zoot