Hurry hurry, read this quickly!

I'd have to disagree with you on that one, but only because I had to pronounce a 14 y/o kid who had been riding in the back of a pickup truck.

"It seemed like a good idea at the time." "Alcohol was involved."

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Eggselent!

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Just because you have seen someone die from something does not justify making said activity illegal. Especially you, come to think of it, since you claim people will go out of their way to drop dead at your feet.

I rode many a mile in the back of pickups growing up, and enjoyed every minute of it. Too bad about that kid you had to pronounce but "sh*t happens". People die, even little kids, no matter how much legislature the hand wringers manage to push through.

You mention alcohol was involved. It's already illegal to get drunk and drive around, and the fact that someone would do so with their children bouncing around in the back of a pickup truck is an example of Darwinism at it's finest. Making more things illegal would not have stopped anyone from dying.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

I think that PETA would have objected if the croc had chomped down on that baby's diaper. YUCK! >;-)

Mark Simpson

kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.TRABoD (Bob Kaplow) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@eisner.encompasserve.org:

Any of the above. Tastes like veal.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

Kurt Kesler wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.giganews.com:

I think we should making getting old illegal. Make it a capital crime. That would prevent people from dying of old age.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

Punishable by death?

;-)

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

No one in the vehicle he was in was intoxed, including the kid. It was the other truck that hit them. The kid was ejected from the vehicle and the only one with any significant injury. There's just no seat belts in a pickup truck back end. Put some restraints and a roll bar in, and I wouldn't argue.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Cajun hands down......garlic on the bread........blacken the lagar, ah hell, make it a Schwarzbier.......

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

It's pretty good actually. Well, let me take that back. I had some at some farm near Orlando. For some reason, I simply cannot remember the difference between alligator and croc. I think it was alligator, but it could have been croc.

It did taste like something like chicken....

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

I read an article yesterday about a man who was convicted for murdering and eating another man. PETA sent him information on becoming a vegetarian!!!!!!! IDIOTS!

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Not chicken????

Bob Kaplow

Not only dat, 'e was feedin' chicken to the crock. Eye wanna know 'ow they got the chicken to give up it's leg!

steve

Reply to
default

------

ROTFL.

The irony of it is so great.

A true craftsman.

HDS

Reply to
HDS

Kurt Kesler wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.giganews.com:

"Capital crime".

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.TRABoD (Bob Kaplow) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@eisner.encompasserve.org:

Nope. I like chicken, don't care for veal. Alligator tastes like veal. I tried it and the difference is obvious.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

That was supposed to be funny. Exactly why escapes me at the moment, but I do remember it was supposed to be funny.

mumble mumble mutter mutter losing my gourd

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (NeoF14) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m12.aol.com:

Feel free to not read anything that you don't want to read... that's what I do.

Reply to
David W.

getting caught up on the postings, eh David? ;)

- iz

David W. wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed wrote in news:fGhMb.106064$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyc.rr.com:

Yep... it's one of my New Year's resolutions :-)

Reply to
David W.