fa: more fun rockets on ebay

More dutch auctions. Get them while you can! Only two cartons of Zoomies left. The Tangents are all gone.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY77385448&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY77385651&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY77385786&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY77385939&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Not to forget this chunk of Holverson Designs history; http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemC81816664&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
DGH
doug holverson wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY77385448&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY77385651&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY77385786&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY77385939&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemC81816664&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Absolutely love your house! My kind of house.
Starting at 29k?!?!?!? For a house?!?!?
200+k, if your lucky, for a starter home where I lives. ugh.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY77385448&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY77385651&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY77385786&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY77385939&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemC81816664&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
$60K here for a 3 bedroom.

May I buy three?
Doug, you've been getting sales, have you decided what your plans are next?
--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)
tater schuld wrote:

Seeing what Soar Buzzard is going to do besides talk up a good show.
Also got irons in the fire with InterStellar OverDrive and Captain Saucer over at Work Horse comics.
Mainly just keeping the Postal Service machines from shredding your mail more than necessary and trying to enjoy a troublesome summer (expensive, last minute hassles delivering the Sinkin' Lincoln to a buyer, a Tiger upgrade done blowed up on friend's old Quick Silver, passenger window smashed on the Farmer's Cadillac II and an indash Am-FM-CD-MP3-WMA player that I had for less than a month was stolen). Working on video rocket and 'Hawk BG variants. Trying to figure out why the Swinger II wants to glide upside down. Trying to get the '57 Studebaker Silver Hawk back on the road.
DGH