GOT MAGAZINE?

jerry, you must be very lonely as a felon, who cannot legally possess HPR motors and propellant.

Maybe you should take up another hobby, say, model airplanes or something.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

You have no life.

Say merry christmas to your kids for me.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

rmr has been much nicer without this crap. How about you two take this off line and have a nice holiday.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Hey jerry, maybe if you're really, really good for the rest of today and for all of tomorrow, for Christmas, Santa will give you what's coming to... er, I mean you'll get what you deserve... um... well I'm sure Santa will bring you something.

Maybe, if you're really, really, really good.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Are you living the life Jerry?? Do you have more model airplane parts to ship??(:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

No one will allow Jerry to ship anything marked as "MODEL AIRPLANE PARTS", so I hear.(:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

All the explosives have been recovered, and four bozos arrested. One other is still on the run, but I expect that he won't last long. Amazing what a $50,000 reward offer can do.

Mark E. Hamilton NAR #48641-SR ARSA #418

Reply to
Mark Hamilton