GOT MAGAZINE?

You have no life.
Say merry christmas to your kids for me.

rmr has been much nicer without this crap. How about you two take this off line and have a nice holiday.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Hey jerry, maybe if you're really, really good for the rest of today and for all of tomorrow, for Christmas, Santa will give you what's coming to... er, I mean you'll get what you deserve... um... well I'm sure Santa will bring you something.
Maybe, if you're really, really, really good.
Dave Grayvis wrote:

No one will allow Jerry to ship anything marked as "MODEL AIRPLANE PARTS", so I hear.(:-)
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Are you living the life Jerry?? Do you have more model airplane parts to ship??(:-)
default wrote:

I have also received unexplained mail.
I received a political fund raising mailing from New York (emergency defeat some evil liberal sort of nonsense). Since the Republican party has no way of knowing who I am (Texas does not require you to declare a party affiliation when you register and I have never voted in the Republican primary.), this was very odd. The state of Oklahoma mailing me a copy of their brand new state explosives law almost makes sense but they had to get the address from the ATF.
The latest was a fireworks catalog from a company I had never heard of. Considering I have never so much as purchased a sparkler at a fireworks stand, this was odd.
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. :-)
--
David W. Schultz
http://home.earthlink.net/~david.schultz /

I can confirm it as well and the last 3-4 times this was brought up it was confirmed by several folks. It is a fact.
Your senseless post aside.

So why post this dribble?

shreadvector wrote:

The ATF should be concerned with people who store that kind of stuff and leave the model rocket people alone. Only people who would steal rocket engines would be "evil" rocketeers who would use them up themselves. Wouldn't make a very good explosive device but I expect C4 would. :)
Kurt Savegnago