home made 36" chute

I just made this chute and was wondering how much a 36" nylon chute goes for these days. I was thinking of selling it, its an 8 gore 1/4 round

Mike

Nice Job :)

Reply to
Kevin Crawford

Cool! All nice and neat like.... If you have a set of scales I'd like to know how much it weighs???

Reply to
CJC
60gm's , its waterproof nylon instead of ripstop.

chainletters,

Reply to
Mike

Hi Mike, Is it the picture, my eyes or what but are the shroud lines on the right going over the top of the chute in this picture? Nice clean job BTW. Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

You're looking at the *inside* of the chute, not at the top of the chute.

Damn those optical illusions. :)

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Nice looking chute by the way.