If you're not paranoid yet...

"Mark Simpson"

--------

Crap. I guess that means I better get those returnable bottles back I gave the boy scouts. ;-)

HDS

Reply to
HDS

You disagreed with Chris. Your mind is defective. And don't you forget it.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Thank God for defects. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

neener neener neener.

Are you saying that You, are My, freaking moron? That is what you typed.

Yes and I appreciate the comice relief. You can be quite entertaining. I bet Bob has been howling much of the time.

But it's ok when it's your whim, right.

I'm sorry you're bothered.

Don't have one but you seem to have a huge problem. For someone that was lecturing me about using English correctly, I'd think you would use a few of the better words to explain your stance.

Then you admit that you agree with me. Now we're making progress!

I quoted the law to you, gave you a web site to check out, but no one need bother you with the facts or the law, right?

Here's some more class... hmmm, too many letters in that word???

No, I'm not and I can use words over 4 letters and one syllable too. Can you? Sorry if I make you mad Chris, you don't anger me, I feel sorry for you. I do enjoy our exchange of wisdom though.

Maybe next time this moronic Indian will write you back in Cherokee. That would be fun, huh?

Randy

Reply to
Randy

What!!!! Who says? When did that happen?

But wouldn?t that be using a ?WMD?? ;-)

No kidding. The older I get, the murkier most things seem to become.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

He is not exactly in the minority there. It is OFFICIAL POLICY of both NAR and TRA to demand consumers, vendors, manufacturers and even others get explosives permits for exempt non-explosives.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I am afraid you are going to have to suffer in blissful logic and open mindedness.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

If you rmind was not defective YES we would be agreeing but your are acusing me of the OPPOSITE of what I do. you are accusing me of exactly the things I DO NOT DO that I am accusing YOU guys of doing.

You say but we (you guys) should bend to my whim. PLEASE show me one time I tried to make MY WHIM into LAW.

Show me one time where I even AGREED on a law that would make my WHIM law ?

do you not see that is the difference. EVERYONE can have their whim anywhich they want so long as they do not try to make that LAW therby trying to IMPOSE their whim on others.

when you cross "that" line is when I have a problem.

YOU cross me as defective BECAUSE of "what" you are. YOU of all people if you are knowledgeable about your history should know all to well what it is I am trying to say and why I have a problem with it.

YOU OF ALL PEOPLE should understand this.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

And they got a lot of public goodwill in the effort, as well as a tremendous tax deduction. A good example of an intangible asset.

An owner of a candy store may give away all of his candy for free if he so desires. That's his right. Similarly, the owners of a privately held company may do anything they like with their property provided thay don't break any laws in the process. That is their right. A publicly held company is different. The officers of the company are stewards of the assets, not the owners. The owners are the stockholders. As stewards of the stockholders' assets, corporate owners are morally obliged to enhance value for the stockholders.

I used Disney as an example because Michael Eisener (who I admire as a truly visionary businessman) is a notorious skinflint, and Disney is equally notorious for having the worst benefits of any major studio. Disney did indeed weigh the risks, and judged that it needed to extend benefits to non-traditional groups in order to compete with the other studios in attracting and retaining desired personnel.

Yeah, but somehow I always manage to chew through the restraints. :-)

God Bless You, Mark. This has been a very interesting discussion. Now let's get back to rockets.

Ad Astra! Bill Sullivan

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

snip

Hey Chris, want to go fly a few rockets? I'm buying. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

This is the same group that keeps saying the moon is only 27 miles away and we never really landed there.

Gotta love 'em. ; )

Randy PS He doesn't even believe in chickens. He thinks they're flat too.

Reply to
Randy

I will be at the Narhams Night launch on the 13th flying some new night launch models :-)

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

According to McDonald's and Burger King they sure are. Some from carl's Jr and BK are even star shaped :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hey Chris if he does, I am supplying at a discount :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Is any one else seeing posts from a week ago get reposted to the group? Or is there just an echo in wherever my newsreader gets its news from?

Bob Kaplow

Nope.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Nope. Maybe there is some site delaying the flood/fill propigation of news. Since me news server is aparantly only keeping 3 days of RMR, late messages that arrive after 7 days aren't there any more, so they get reincluded.

Either that, or we SHOULD be paranoid...

Bob Kaplow

I get this happen quite frequently, odd posts that I have already read get resurrected, I had always thought it was just one of those things.

What does annoy me is that a.b.m.r. has disappeared from my available newsgroups for no apparent reason, although since I never did have all parts of a multi-part posting available, it was of limited value. To be strictly accurate I think that I did manage to get all parts of possibly 2 multi-parts in 12 months of trying.

MikeB

Reply to
MikeB

Reply to
Marcus Leech

Depends on the state. Different states may have different time requirements, and some other legal requirements (such as actually representing yourselves as 'husband and wife', etc.)

Reply to
Anonymous