LDRS - What's in a name?

Don't be coming around here with facts, Kirchner.

JI won't stand for it.

;-)

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Well, I was just kidding. But now I don't know...

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

What I find really fascinating about the whole (powered) R/C universe is this - that when (some) R/C fanatics discuss rocketry, their outlook is - "Wow! That looks dangerous! It OUGHT to be regulated! Maybe it IS true that people are routinely killed in R/C-related accidents, and maybe it IS true that there's never been a rocketry-related fatality in 4+ decades and hundreds of millions of launches, but that doesn't change the fact that rocketry is much more dangerous!"

"Kurt Kesler" wrote:

BB