LOC SITE NEEDS CRITIQUE

very simple, have many bank accounts. one is just for paypal and never has more the $20 in it for very long.

transfers from one to another take about 5mins online.

Reply to
Art Upton

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 02:19:23 GMT, Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed is alleged to have written:

Interesting.... looks like a "new age" twist on Chiropractic.

Or see any of the various "cult awareness sites" to read about this repackaged "est".

- Rick "Skeptic" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson

I don't think so .. it is more wholistic

It is based on the premise that negative emotions are stored in the fascia (the tissue between the muscle and the skin that actually holds us together), in the form of knots or kinks. In the deep-tissue massage that Rolfing is, those distortions in the fascia are smoothed out by a unidirectional kneading. The result is that the emotional energy is discharged.

Think what you like, but I can speak from personal experience that that is exactly the effect.

The results are a more "available" emotional aspect of your being, and significantly better posture. The first effect is permanent in my experience, and the second is substantially longer than that produced by chiropractic. My posture was significantly improved for five plus years after the ten sessions over ten weeks were complete.

see what participants have reported at

I can only speak from my experience, which is quite authentic

I did 'est', and several advanced courses including "The Six Day" During the transition to Landmark Education, I was in the IFLP (a six month intensive program), which I completed I also participated in many advanced workshops and seminars, as well as contributed in excess of 1000 hours of volunteer work

and although I have not participated in about ten years, I did and still do hold the experiences to be the most powerful, beneficial of my life; and have seen the impact on the lives of friends and family, including my wife, children, brothers, and cousins

if you participate in the programs, and follow the instructions (i.e.; don't "cheat"), I venture you will feel that it is a positive experience worth many times the cost

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

I found a similar underlying idea behind acupuncture and myofascial massage.

acupuncture & myofascial work did wonders for me.

Reply to
Cliff Sojourner

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Jerry Irvine

Here's one reason why I've always been leery of direct deposits/withdrawals:

Several years ago my wife was offered health insurance with a certain company. When we applied, we made it clear that we did not want to use direct withdrawal to make payments. Later, her application was denied. When her next bank statement came, we found that they had used direct withdrawal (which we never authorized) for the first month's premium (which we never owed).

We chewed out the bank for allowing this unauthorized transfer, and chewed out the insurance company for doing and for taking payment for something we never recieved. Yet this happened again each month for two more months!

Reply to
RayDunakin

It sounds like "myofascial massage" and "Rolfing" are basically two names for just about the same procedure...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

That is wire fraud.