magnum 4 sale

I find it odd how some people are unconcerned about their credibility.

But then again who's going to miss something they never had? (I'm not talking about Dave)

Reply to
Phil Stein

You didn't explain s$%t. All you did was maliciously and without knowledge of facts, speculate on woulda, coulda, shoulda. Back under your bridge, you have nothing to factually contribute..

fred w

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

So what was the outcome of that "submission"? DOT's result. When and how were they tendered to DOT?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Exact point.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

He loves to snip the answer and reask the question as if it wasn't just answered SPECIFICALLY.

He really IS that stupid.

Over and over.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I snipped nothing. But you did. jerry, what action by Fred, caused you to improperly label and illegally ship over two hundred pounds of rocket motors?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Tell us the story..

Faxed, by me; you have a dated email from me, don't you?

So, do you have new information to share with your buds on RMR, yet???

(;-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

do you have new information to share with me in email by the same method as above?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The Vulcan Mind Meld?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Big news-

I heard Jerry has a sale on 12' parachutes. They're $30 plus shipping. You get a ream of Staples cheapo paper, a roll of duct tape & a roll of twine.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Did you mean "twine" or "whine"?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

No, never again, but post a hard address, other than a P.O. box, and I'll see what I can do for you..(;-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Fred intervened on Jerry's behalf because Jerry claimed the DOT never responded to his submissions, or lost them. That issue had nothing to do with Jerry's interpretation of DOT regs. Fred questioned Jerry's credibility, and rightly so, because Jerry's story was unbelievable.

Fred has no more power to change DOT policy than Jerry does.

It was and is illegal to ship motors without DOT approval. That fact has nothing to do with with Fred's letter, which questioned the veracity of Jerry's claim that DOT never responded to his alleged submissions. Jerry knew he did not have DOT approval, yet he shipped anyway. He has no one to blame but himself.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Thanks Ray; your response should be in Jerry "BIG FINE" Irvines FAQ..(:-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Which is STILL the case.

And Fred arrived on an investigation matter allegedly unrelated.

Not so eh?

Jerry

Why?

The investigation REPORT admits the documents have STILL not been processed.

How do you get around that? Phil? Ray? Fred?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I'd say it was processed twice. FIrst for 50 some grand and then for $40k.

Seriously, didn't they say that test report was no longer relevent because it had another company name on it or was to old or something?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Speak clearly, you make no sense????

"Or ever found in any DOT files"

Simple, you never submitted paperwork, at any time, to DOT. If you had, DOT would of acknowledged they had the paperwork. I sure as hell had no problem when I submitted your so called paperwork. Phone calls were returned and fax sessions were acknowledged. At best, I believe you took liberties with the truth then and still do.

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

FTR it is NOT that simple. They violated policy and prodedure.

Your blind faith in them is showing again. Even in the face of PERSONAL EXPERIENCE to the contrary. Unless you are a liar too, which I cannot rule out.

So why was it NOT acted on if it was lodged???

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Daa.. The reference to my letter in the judgment, is a good indication DOT received what I sent them and also a good indication; "BIG FINE is taking liberties with the truth, again"

Here is an indication of what might be relevant: "I find it difficult to believe Mr. Irvine has complied with the instructions provided him, with no response from your office; unless, he is taking liberties with the truth, ( notice in paticular this last statement) there are problems he has failed to disclose, and or both".

I wonder; did DOT already have your a$$ for shipping "200 lb of 1.3c hazmat labeled as model airplane parts", when they received my fax containing the letter and your alleged paperwork, (supposedly an indication of your legal status)??? (see below from a previous post) However, if it makes you feel better to blame others, (in paticular me, for your incompetence), that's ok jerry. It must be difficult to shoulder all the responsibility of a "company with less than two (2) employees. I guess you need some one you can attempt passing some of the blame for your problems. So, when do I get this consulting fee for my consulting service, you have talked about before??(:-)

Do you have new information to share with the group?????????

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Can anyone tell me what this has to do with Magnum Rockets being sold by Ross????

Reply to
Kat3595