magnum 4 sale

No one can!

Dennis

Reply to
D&JWatkins

Nothing. But then, this drift was started by the master thread hijacker himself.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Nothing, it's RMR..(;-)

Kat3595 wrote:

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Fred,

You say that like RMR is supposed to stink.

While you may not care, some of us do.

Bottom line: If you and a couple others could exercise some self-control, it would stink a lot less.

Feeding the master troll is just as unhelpful as trolling.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

As long as your "master troll" continues his BS on RMR, your correct.

BS, some one needs to take issue with his BS..

We all have our opinions. However, your placement of me in the same category as master troll; well, use your filters and or take your problem to the master troll..

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

What BS? Care to start with the "offending post" so we are having a discussion on a level playing field, as much as that offends you.

He was right. You are wrong. You cannot be persuaded.

No, he said you were WORSE.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

So you ARE the master troll!

Where did he say that?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I guess jerry can't help himself; he must take liberties with the truth..(:-)

Fred

Dave Grayvis wrote:

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

You repeat this mantra over and over - IN GENERAL TERMS - and are never specific enough to know what you are actually talking about.

To me THAT is BS.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry - I'd agree with you IF I hadn't observed the pattern of behavior that Fred describes.

Reply to
Phil Stein

jerry, what part of "take liberties with the truth" don't you understand?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

"BIG FINE" is in self denial..

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

If he did do that, you should be able to plainly state: "He said X, but I believe Y to be the case becase Z"...

Jerry, at least, offers a version of events: you and fred keep saying: "he must be lying" but you both seem weirdly coy about filling in the holes in your editions of the story.

Reading Jerry's posts, I at least get a coherent picture. It's undoubtedly filtered through his biases - as he would be the first to admit - but what you and fred post often fails even to rise to that level. You're just waving great steaming fluffwads of FUD around and expecting folks to believe your side because you demand it with a certain amount of shrillness: that sort of behavior just brings out my "devil's advocate" side all the more, of course.

The one time I ever got a motor from Jerry, he delivered more than the initial description. I originally e-mailed him about wanting a 75mm, 4000 N-sec motor and he showed up with 3 inches and 6000.

That's the closest I've ever seen him come to "taking liberties with the truth". (That's OK, Jerry, I'm holding no grudge over that one: what's an extra mm or two of casing diameter, and a couple thousand newton-seconds, among friends?)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

They'll never change, they're the righteous. They have to 'save' us from their master. You can filter the Jerry club but better still, skip the crap all together and hang out at The Rocketry Forum

where people actually talk about rockets.

For easy filtering, the Jerry club member list can be found at the top of the Author Tracker:

Joel Corwith

Bye-bye...

There you go..

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

I wondered how long it would be before you chimed in..

Take your blinders off.. If the punitive results of his DOT transgressions is not substance enough for you, you need to pull your head out, from where I'm not sure.

See above...

I have never had a bad word to say on RMR about the quality of JI motors, never..

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

I don't consider "being hassled by the government" as proving a single thing except that he was hassled by the government.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I hardly consider being found guilty of illegally shipping motors to be "being hassled by the government".

I'd also say that since he KNOWINGLY AND INTENTIONALLY shipped them as "model aircraft parts" instead of "model rocket motors", that he full well knew that he was not in compliance with shipping regulations. There is no other reason to intentionally lie as to the contents of a package.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Well shoot. I wonder if I can recover my fine by suing the city and county of Denver based on this reasoning. I was hassled by a cop last month when he wrote me a ticket for doing 90 in a 60 ;)

Kooch

Reply to
Kevin Kuczek