Magum disposition?

I apologize if I missed an announcement on this, but I was distracted by all the shouting about nozzle ratios....

Does anyone know whether Ross was able to sell or otherwise keep Magnum in business, or is it gone?

-- David

Reply to
David

HE said it would be dissolved 12-24-04.

I just hope he starts flying rockets.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yes, I know, that's how you responded last time someone asked...

but I asked if anyone knows whether he sold it or dissolved it?

Reply to
David

From what was mentioned at Sunday's club meeting there was a buyer but the deal fell through due to issues over there not being a magazine for storage. It sounded like things were presently in limbo while things either resolve or another buyer steps up. Some of his motors were being hauked at the meeting, stuff offered in compense for monies owed to someone attending. Least that's what I overheard. Now you know everything I've heard recently.

Chuck

Reply to
Zathras of the Great Machine

I recently received a refund on a casing that Ross had back ordered. He said that he had been sick and with trying to work out the details with a possible buyer he hadn't got to the refund. Ken

Reply to
Kenneth Jarosch