MCAS Miramar airshow

And most likely THE person who snapped what is probably the most famous photo of the Apollo program.

Bob Kaplow

There's only one "E" In Kelly. And no magazine.

Bob Kaplow

I'm pretty sure the JATO scene is in the "Miracle of Flight" IMAX movie that I picked up last spring on DVD. It shows a bunch of footage of the Blue Angels, both in trianing, and in shows. Plus it's got footagre of how they MADE the movie, and what they had to do to put IMAX cameras in 9G environments. LOTS of safety wire.

Bob Kaplow

But it was always fun to have that question asked of them when they were all together. In unison, "I did!"

tim

Reply to
Tim