My Conversation with Sen Lautenburg' Staff

Is this a "group breakfast" (don't waste your time) or a one on one?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

My guess is that it's any one from IL who happens to be in the DC area at the time. I'm thinking it might be better to catch them while they are back home. Fitzgerald lives very close to my old condo, and not that far from where I live now (i.e closer than home to work).

Bob Kaplow