NERRF site appears to be hacked

www.nerrf.com
Them bastages........this order must be overturned.
Subject: NAVAL DIRECTIVE
The following directive was issued by the commanding officer of a naval
installation in the Middle East, and it was obviously directed at the Marines.
To: All Commands Subject: Inappropriate T-Shirts Ref: ComMidEastFor Inst 16134//24 K
1. The following T-shirts are no longer to be worn on or off base by any military or civilian personnel serving in the Middle East:
"Eat Pork Or Die" [both English and Arabic versions]
"Shrine Busters" [Various. Show burning minarets or bomb/artillery shells impacting Islamic shrines. Some with unit logos.]
"Napalm, Sticks Like Crazy" [Both English and Arabic versions]
"Goat - it isn't just for breakfast any more." [Both English and Arabic versions]
"The road to Paradise begins with me." [Mostly Arabic versions but some in English. Some show sniper scope cross-hairs]
"Guns don't kill people. I kill people." [Both Arabic and English versions]
"Pork. The other white meat." [Arabic version]
"Infidel" [English, Arabic and other coalition force languages.]
"Your kids....they blow up so fast"
2. The above T-shirts are to be removed from Post Exchanges upon receipt of this directive.
3. The following signs are to be removed upon receipt of this message:
"Islamic Religious Services Will Be Held at the Firing Range At 0800 Daily."
"Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?"
4. All commands are instructed to implement sensitivity training upon receipt.

If the site is hacked, malware code might be inserted into the site that effects PC browsers with exploits.
I'd not visit the url above until it's unhacked as safe sex practice ;)
Cranny Dane wrote:

Out Of Control
I put the (dot) in there.
Allahdamn them guyz.
Chuck Rudy wrote:

The prehuman language set didn't make the trip. :-(
snip
ROFL!
Randy www.vernarockets.com