New Kits

Just emailed Jim @ FlisKits for a Drake w/a BAF 50 and a Flea....just because.
After reading here:
http://www.rocketreviews.com/reviews/kits/flis_drake.html

'Next, the engine block is inserted into the end of the BT-50, using the whack-glue-in-the-tube-and-push-block-in-with-old-engine method. I had real fun here, as the engine got stuck and wouldn't come back out. I'd never flown a 24mm rocket before, so I had to use a live engine. After 5mins of pulling with a pair of pliers, I decided that the priority was saving the engine as I got out my knife and performed surgery. Needless to say, the body tube was a write off...but after a few e-mails with FlisKits, a free replacement body tube with engine block pre-installed arrived with a Flea kit I'd ordered. Yet another good example of the superb service provided by FlisKits.'
I'm not a flyer yet, just a builder and don't have any unused 24mm rocket engines.
I meant to ask Jim @ FisKits if he could possibly send me one with the kit but forgot. :(
Would anyone please send me one for the build?
tnx....eric

Yes, I meant 'used' 24mm' engines.

Take a piece of BT-50 the same length as a D12. Slit it lengthwise, and slightly overlap the ends until it slodes inside a BT-50. Tape.
Or use a 7/8" dowel from the hardware store.
Either will be less expensive than shipping a used D12 casing.
This is a country which stands tallest in troubled times, a country that clings to fundamental principles, cherishes its constitutional heritage, and rejects simple solutions that compromise the values that lie at the roots of our democratic system. -- Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall, 1972

have dowel from other projects....brain dead sometimes.
tnx