Non-Toxic Epoxy Needed

zoot wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Pigeons are pretty much flying rats. Real pests;and cause much damage and expense to property.

Now,before you think I'm cruel and heartless,I used to have 3 wild pigeons that I trained to land on my arm while I fed them bread and peanuts.They were very entertaining. Unfortunately,they and many others began nesting on my neighbors patios,and crapping all over the place,and making a lot of noise. Then the apartment complex had to screen in the patios and hallways,and put 'Tanglefoot' on surfaces that pigeons would land on to rest for the nights.

(I also had to stop feeding peanuts to the 3 squirrels that climbed up on my 2nd floor patio and also ate from my hands.)

Besides,there's a fair chance that the pigeons would survive the epoxy 'testing' and then you'd be all set.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Around here, pigeons are called "Purina Falcon Chow."

Why would I wish to take away the falcon's food?

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

I do that without complications. If you read the fine print on the epoxy product, it probably says something like avoid contact with skin. When I'm done smoothing epoxy, I wipe the excess off and wash my hands. I don't do this 24/7. However, I do have problems with urethane glues on skin.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

Pigeons and seagulls...

"they still go for peanuts when coated with cyanide"...

Bob Kaplow