notice of proposed rulemaking comments

I'll trade our voting machines for your roads. ;-)

Phil Stein CHeltenham - just outside of Philly

Reply to
Phil Stein

confirmation of t-shirts arriving at

This whole situation reminds me of the T-Shirt that was popular back in the early 90's -

It featured a picture of a pirate with the caption "When Rockets Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Have Rockets."

Maybe it's time to revive that one?

Reply to
Gus

All that does is make more work for the poll worker, as these all have to be recorded by hand. Why do you want to make their jobs more difficult?

Reply to
Davel

I only write in for one race - Sheriff of Maracopa County. We've had "Sheriff Joke" for far too long and there is a county resident who I know would do a far better job.

And that's Alice Cooper - No More Mr nice guy!

(Alice Cooper lives in Scottsdale, does commercials for the DMV, and is opening for the Stones tonight!)

Reply to
AZ Woody

Nope, we enter it right on the computer - it's just on our stupid system you have to select each letter with a thumb wheel instead of a keyboard or touch screen

Dale Greene

Reply to
Dale Greene

Kind of a step down for Alice.......He ran for President in 72.......and got over 3,000 votes! "I WANT TO BE ELECTED!"

Maybe he should run in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
rm