Oh great. Here we go again.

Here's a really warped thought: Imagine baiting a mousetrap with cheese made from mouse-milk!

Reply to
RayDunakin

It was done in the name of Science, I believe...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Kinda gives perspective to the term "big fine" ,eh? A mere $40k vs about $10B squandered over the past 15 years.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No, Kinison did 'Captain Kangaroo'.

THAT was coloratura emeritus. :-)>

BTW, don't blame me if the kids, your sister or your minister overhear THIS bit... you're on your own...

Reply to
Gene

Reply to
Gene

You know those Cheese guys from WI don't you ?

Reply to
almax

... and at the local Goodyear dealer and at my dentists office ...

Bob Kaplow