Peter Clay

Could someone please email me Peter Clays email address at joel at animalmotorworks dot com

Thanks

Reply to
joel

snipped-for-privacy@msn.com

Reply to
Pelysma

ooops, turns out it's not me... but I'm jealous of the other one.

Reply to
Pelysma

You know, I would really like to get ahold of Peter Clay who used to fly with northwest rocketry... He actually custom made a 60 inch parachute (black) for me and mailed it to me to test. I never heard much from him after that, and I hope maybe he's still lingering around on these boards.

Mike Walsh

Reply to
mikewalsh

If your looking for some chutes, I would be glad to help.

Jeffrey L. Miller Anchor Parachutes

Jeffrey L. Miller

Well, that would be me... I ran out of time and money for rocketry when I started going to school again. Just the last few weeks I've been showing up on r.m.r. again because the Alpha 40s passed my way and fired me up, but I have ditched AOL (which has become more or less malware), and lost the roktrabt screenname with it.

The Peter Clay that Animal Works was looking for is someone else, with similar interests to mine but _much_ more time and money, judging from the size of his camera rockets.

I hope you've enjoyed the parachute. There were two, actually; I first lent you the 60" one that is part of my L2 cert rocket. You sent it back slightly damaged in the lines but easily repaired, and I made and sent you a slightly smaller one that I thought would be more suited to your cluster project (and less tempting to skateboard with) -- something like 48". I was experimenting with an unusual pattern that seemed to work pretty well, producing a slightly squared-off hemisphere by using a cross-shaped core and four curved gores in the notches, and two pairs of over-the-top lines for eight total lines. I was thinking of making some to sell, but never really produced a fit-and-finish that I would be proud of.

These blue skies and gentle breezes do awaken the spirits, though, y'know?

Reply to
Pelysma