Re: ARSA has only 4 chapters so far?

Correct. If he ever finishes with TRA, he'll move on to trying to destroy NAR since NAR has most of the same policies that TRA has. And despite posing his most efforts in the guise of a "reform" crusade, when you get right down to it he's really attacking TRA/NAR because of their policies, NOT because of any alleged internal corruption.

Reply to
RayDunakin

but they are two sides of the same coin

all breaches of fiduciary duties

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Mr. Iz I think you are a bad man.

Karl

Reply to
Karl

I'm curious, Ray... how are the TRA/NAR efforts to discredit/derail/'hurt' ARSA efforts any better...?

It's Pot and Kettle time here, methinks... ;-)

Reply to
Len Lekx

What efforts?? I've seen no one attempting to destroy or dismantle ARSA as Iz is attempting to do to TRA/NAR.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Only because there is nothing to dismantle and no acts to claim are offensive.

That cannot be said for either NAR or TRA. The very fact of how they are organized, the particular methods of advocacy they have chosen and the policies they have, put them in positions.

In the case of ARSA it is like trying to criticize the voting record of a freshman senator. There is no there, there yet.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I haven't seen any efforts by ARSA to dismantle NAR or TRA either... just some suggestions that things aren't entirely kosher.

Calling JW, Iz, and others fools for trying a non-TRA approach isn't exactly playing fair, in my book. Especially in a country that is supposed to be the pinnacle of personal freedom and individuality. ;-)

Reply to
Len Lekx

by someone other than ARSA.

Freedom is dead. The above mentioned are trying to kill it.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine