Re: RocSim File for 24mm StrongArm

I can't help with Rocsim, but according to AT's Motor Matrix, Strong Arm: RMS E18-4 450ft E28-4 500ft F24-4 700ft F39-6 700ft S.U. E15-4 450ft E30-4 500ft

Initiator: RMS E18-4 600ft E11-3 450ft E28-4 650ft F24-4 700ft F12-3 600ft F39-6 850ft S.U. E15-4 650ft E30-4 650ft

The Matrix I have doesn't list specs for the new 24mm F21 Econojets, but I would guess on the Strong Arm, roughly 700ft, and for the Initiator, roughly

900ft. David NAR#79313
I'm thinking of buying an Aerotech Strongarm or Initiator which can use 24mm > and 29mm motors. However, the primary launch area I use is pretty small and > am interested in determining the heights for the strongarm/initiator with a > 24mm motor. Does any one have a rocsim file for the 24mm motors. I have > one for 29mm, but am not that competent yet on Rocsim to put in the > appropriate parts for the 24mm adaptor. If there is not rocsim file for > these, does anyone know how high the strongarm will go on the 24mm motors? > Thanks. > >
Reply to
Dlogan

Aerotech has a little publication that lists all the recommended motors for their rockets and how high they will go.

Bob Kaplow