Re: The AT auction

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Publish the papers with your name and address on them. If you have them.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

To an admitted troll like you? No thanks.

The contributors to the NAR/ATF suit relied on the attorney to do his best. Same here.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Is that plausible deniability?

:)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

In jerryspeak, that means, "no, it doesn't exist, except im my delusional mind."

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Hot air does not equate to what is in print. Simple.

Tell me Ray, does TRA also require LEMP for hybrids?

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

That's an interesting statement, Jerry. You admit the other manufacturers are not having problems, and that you ARE having problems BECAUSE you tested the material? Maybe you should stick to doing what works for everyone else. Either that, or sue DOT to force them to change their policies.

Reply to
RayDunakin

That's fine for those who want to do it, but they have no right to demand that others do it for them.

Reply to
RayDunakin

So show me anything from TRA/NAR that says they require LEUPs! And don't give me that BS about "well, they require manufacturers to have LEMPs so that kinda sorta means they require LEUPs too if you look at it sideways". Show me something in print where TRA or NAR SPECIFICIALLY require HPR consumers to have LEUPs. If you can't do that, then stop making this BS claim.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Jerry:

I think that this is the wrong term. Their requirments may be extralegal, in that they are setting criteria over and above the minimum requirements stipulated by the law, but that does not make the illegal. If they said that to get your motors certified you had to stand on your head for the duration of the static test, that would not be illegal, it would be extralegal. Silly, too, but that is beyond the point. The law sets out criteria that legislators, rightly or wrongly, naively or wisely have deemed to be appropriate minimums. Any organisation can add further criteria as long as thoses restrictions do not violate another law. (They could not require that your skin be naturally white, but could insist that you paint it purple while visiting.)

Leon Kemp CAR S561

Reply to
Leon Kemp

Everybody else was shipping composite propellant as "class B" or "1.3C" by an administrative dispensation... ACS had some tested, with the result "not even class B, below a certain size".

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Quoting from on of Jerry's posts; "at the same time, it appears proper to dismiss U.S. Rockets from this case. U.S. Rockets presently has an internet web site

at which customers may place orders for rocket motors and propellants (many of which actually exceed the

36" x 3.3" dimensions in the DOE test report)."

The cat is out of the bag Jerry.. I had a couple of interesting phone conversations today. All I can say is good luck. However, I don't think there is any hope of legally getting those H-160 motors, any time soon, if ever. I guess we might see a request for depositions at some point.

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

To quote Bob Dylan, from "Positively 4th Street": "You got a lot of nerve to say you are my friend: When I was down, you only stood there grinning... Yeah, you got a lot of nerve to say you got a helping hand to lend: You only want to be on the side that's winning!"

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Naw, it's the glue.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I think he means his individual on going case, so I hear.

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

He coulda and shouda known better. I wonder what would be the case if he wouda?? Not sure who said that.

I will say one other thing, I like your taste in oldies. Still got your bong?(;-)

Fred

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

As for as you comments about me being a complainant, that's a lie. You were my only huckle berry and that was your own darn fault, resulting from your lack of forth rightness. Is there a deposition in the wind or do I get a free trip to CA. , its been a few years(;-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Ok then, what exactly IS the problem? Did DOT ever accept ACS's test results and give them a classification? Is DOT refusing to recognise the testing? Are they saying that Jerry can't use ACS's testing for some reason?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Quite a few people have tried to help Jerry but when you come down to it, Jerry is the only one that can help Jerry.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Ongoing case? You mean Jerry & Bubbah are going to be reuntied? Wonder if they'll post the honeymoon pictures on the net.

Reply to
Phil Stein