Re: The AT auction

You're absolutely correct -- so when are you going to sue the DOT? That was the solution to the ATF problem.

Reply to
RayDunakin

You may contribute at

to snipped-for-privacy@usrockets.com

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

At least I can SPELL you are a buttfuck, libelous, and a narc.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yes, Jerry could not legaly ship motors.

Opinion, based on his lack of motors now in commerce or certified.

I refuse to make it mine, take ownership if you wish.

Only a small construction company. What's your point?

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

What dream did you retrieve this story from??

So now you love my horse..

Such a display of emotion. Take your meds and have your lawyer call me.

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Well at least we accomplished something.

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

You must really be pissed off Jerry. Maybe the moron inside you has taken control.(:-)

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Be careful Phil, the drones are sucking you in..(:-)

Fred

Phil Ste>

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

FUD repeated..

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

What does it say about you that you view that as an "accomplishment"?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Correct. However, Jerry apparently thinks he can skip the courts and just "set back" ATF/DOT by his own decree.

Reply to
RayDunakin

"Living the lifestyle"?? Isn't that what street gangs call their illegal activities?

Until the judge corrected the ATF, anyone not in compliance with the ATF was technically at risk of prosecution.

Reply to
RayDunakin

By suing ATF, which is the legal way to challenge them.

Great! Now Jerry just has to convince DOT to do the same for him. Until he does though, he's violating the law if he doesn't ship in compliance with DOT.

Reply to
RayDunakin

That's because Jerry was never the sole champion of the PAD exemption claim. TRA/NAR also believes that rocket motors are PADs, or they wouldn't have included that in the lawsuit.

The difference between TRA/NAR and Jerry is that TRA/NAR chose to stay in compliance with the AHJ until they could get that AHJ's policy overturned in court. Jerry's approach is to ignore the AHJ and just do whatever the heck he wants.

Only the DOT can change that.

Get your facts straight! The orgs DON'T require LEUP's, and never have!

Reply to
RayDunakin

RayDunakin wrote:

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Or by committing civil disobedience and testing the law in court.

I also seem to remember (vaguely) in the past some laws were thrown out of court because there were no 'example' cases used to be used for them. For example, in the infamous "Jane Roe" case, it required that an ACTUAL victim have a case to be reviewed before it could be taken to the Supreme Court.

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Jerry wrote:

Reply to
RayDunakin

Then he should get his butt off the line and get on the side that's legal -- unless he likes being the "focal point of regulation".

Reply to
RayDunakin

Jerry drooled:

So have them arrested. Or take them to court.

Reply to
RayDunakin