ROL Focus Group

No aurgumet here. Pant Pant Drooollllll!

Reply to
nitram578

Just make sure you check your sources real good. We wouldn't want anyone to get hurt by incorrect or improper information.

(wink!)

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

Or was it great tasting wives?

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

Can you recommend any?

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

I would call that a distinction without a difference!

Reply to
Tad Danley

I don't know about anyone else but it's still the first website I log on to when I start surfing for comprehensive rocket information. The bottom line is everybody else's site wants to be what ROL is. I can't believe so many people have had so many anal comments just because Kevin is trying to make a great site better.

Darrell,

I can probably get you out of that tar shack and into a large and comfortable Katrina trailer for a good price, they're all over the place down here right now. Just let me know...

Have a Great Day,

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Grippo

Yeah, but you can't match the payment plan the tar paper shack has on it. And does your trailer's come with free Internet connections?

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

Darrell,

All the rest of us are eating the cost on the trailers, anybody with one isn't paying a dime for it. Good 'Ole Uncle Sam putting our tax dollars to work...

I'm sure the neighbors wifi should still work for the internet.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Grippo

I think we should get several and set up some permanent launch facilities...

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley