ROL Focus Group

I would call that a distinction without a difference!
Darrell D. Mobley wrote:

Nope, it was Larry. I have it on good authority that Larry is the responsible party, as usual!
That darned Larry needs to stand up and accept responsibility for his actions, instead of dumping it on you two!
-Kevin
there really is no need for an ROL..there are planty of sites to gather any info, news, tips already. save your effort and time and just contribute to the myrad of sites already up and running at full speed.
rol was cool back in it's time but just outlived it's usefullness
Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

Can you recommend any?
I don't know about anyone else but it's still the first website I log on to when I start surfing for comprehensive rocket information. The bottom line is everybody else's site wants to be what ROL is. I can't believe so many people have had so many anal comments just because Kevin is trying to make a great site better.
Darrell,
I can probably get you out of that tar shack and into a large and comfortable Katrina trailer for a good price, they're all over the place down here right now. Just let me know...
Have a Great Day,
Andrew

Yeah, but you can't match the payment plan the tar paper shack has on it. And does your trailer's come with free Internet connections?
Darrell,
All the rest of us are eating the cost on the trailers, anybody with one isn't paying a dime for it. Good 'Ole Uncle Sam putting our tax dollars to work...
I'm sure the neighbors wifi should still work for the internet.
Andrew

I think we should get several and set up some permanent launch facilities...

Just make sure you check your sources real good. We wouldn't want anyone to get hurt by incorrect or improper information.
(wink!)