ROL NEWS--Monster Motor Aerotech Hardware from Giant Leap

If jerry had one, it would be pirated.

he just figured that was the norm.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I agree and that is my point.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

  1. Quality
  2. Availability
  3. Special features
  4. Decoration

There's the top 4.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Since it's likely that they are made from the same materials to the same design (else why else pay the license) I don't see how this can be much of a differentiator.

Possibly.

See 1.

I'll grant you that one.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

For one, "Monster" is claiming "better anodizing".

Not sure if it is "better in practice" or not, I will see, but the claim has been made.

  1. Packaging
  2. Distribution
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

OK.

Are they packaged differently?

Isn't that the same as 4?

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

I don't think the lisencee is, the dealer GL is. Difference.

Many dealers got their monster motor cases the week of the July Holiday.

GL is just a dealer doing a promo

Reply to
AlMax

Stated by Gary, and also in a press release months ago.

It's 4pm, do you know where your motors are ?

Reply to
AlMax

Their is only one thing confusing, besides too many woodies in the wood work.

R-T did a press release back in April stating all that and everything else.

The motors got delivered in mass a few weeks ago to all kinds of dealers over the country.

GL does a press release that doesn't seem to fill in what they are selling.

So don't blaim R-T, blaim GL.

Reply to
AlMax

I've found that Simple Green, full strength, works great. Just spray it on, a few swipes with a bottle brush, and rinse it off. Even after a few days. I know some people who have a PVC pipe, with caps at both ends, filled with Simple Green. They just plop the emptied motor in the tube and let it sit. No scrub.

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Really. And exactly HOW do you know it's a "pirate" seal disc?

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

THe little laser etched skull and crossbones?

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

He probably sold it to him. 8-)

Reply to