Royal Rangers

While out on the sidewalk of Rosamond with my telescope, a man came up to take a look and it ended up that this coming Wensday night I'll be going to
a meeting of the Royal Rangers, a church scout group ( along the lines of the Cub/Boy Scouts ) and will be there to show them the sky with my scope and to talk about model rocketry too. Going to take a few of my old engines and a bird or two for display.

Telescope Buyers FAQ