Sigh ... ok Jerome, what OTHER non-government agency flew to 40 miles?

Que?

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Cue? Queue? Ess-Ohh-See Que Ess?

Barbecue?

Suzy-Q?

Ana-Que or Digi-Que?

Doug Thinking a couple commas would go a long way for Chris :)

Reply to
Doug Sams

Did you mean, commas or comas? :)

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Print que.

:)

Ted 'soon to be iprint' Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
nedtovak

GAAAAAA! Jeez you guys! H'ain't ya ever seen Faulty Towers?!

GAAA! It means _what?_ in Spanish! GAAAAAAA!!!

OK, ok, I'm fine..

OK, it should'a maybe been "Qué", but *then* I have to *find* the fargin' Alt sequence to key it in, and *then* I have to find the frickin' NumLk key on my frackin' notebook keyboard, and *then* I always leave it on, and type like

th5s, and 5t gets rea3 c6nf4s5ng, ca4se 5 can never f5nd 5t aga5n t6 t4rn 5t 6ff...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Reply to
scott_tuttle

jerry is in outer space right now!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Why is it that the UFO's only seem to abduct the sort of people who get all traumatized by the experience?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Apparently, the thought of anal probing by strange aliens doesn't seem to bother you.

Have you been abducted?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I have!

Or, wait...

Um, mighta been that six pack of Molson Triple X...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

But was there anal probing involved? :)

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

How do you know UFOs are not the work of alien governments?

Reply to
Steven P. McNicoll

Don't ask, don't tell. Unless you're in Massachussetts, in which case you can get license and call it a "marriage".

Reply to
RayDunakin

I don't think aliens are stupid enough to have governments.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Mr. Klatoo had a space federation ... they decided not to tolerate our sinfulness Jerome. They said that if we don't stop labeling model rocket propellant as, "model airplane parts", they would come back and burn Earth to a cinder!

You better listen to Mr. Klatoo!

Jerome, we are still waiting for that image of your US Rockets warehouse to appear on your website! Where is the image? Please advise before we have to yell, "Gort Veratta Nicto"! Please Jerome, where is the image?!?

Reply to
Word of Reason

If you ever listened much to Art Bell and now George Noori you'd know that some of the "abductees" actually like it. Makes them feel special, important.

The problem is that most of these so-called alien abduction reports are dead ringers for a certain known category of altered state of consciousness. Which doesn't mean the experiences aren't real, just not physical in the sense we usually mean. More on the order of a psychic attack.

Most impressive is the evidence linking people who have UFO encounters to dealings with the occult, either personally or by someone close to them. There's something deeply dark about the whole thing. You really don't want to get up close and personal with "aliens."

+McG+ (Never trust a grey)
Reply to
Kenneth C. McGoffin

You got that right, brother. We had a gray here in CA for awhile. He was terminated.

Reply to
Fred B

that image of your US Rockets

Why should he have a warehouse? That's so passe - "just in time" manufacturing and "lean inventory management" are the new thing.

Tying up more working capital than you have to in excess finished goods inventory is considered _so_ inefficient these days!

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

You know what's better than JIT?

Virtual manufacturing.

It just shows up on store shelves from somewhere vague and non-existent :)

Can't get a picture of that! :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

ROFL!