Tartar missile in kit

Hi All,

Any body know of a kit MFG. that has the Tartar in kit. My father had worked for a gov contractor that worked on the launch system as well as the rest of the weapon systems on board the Navy ships. I'd like to build him a Tartar for his wall or to fly. I picked up a Strong Arm but it was too different for what I'm looking for.

TIA

John Hornsby

Reply to
a.hornsbyiii

Darren, Thank you so much. That's perfect.

John

a.hornsbyiii

Darren, Thank you so much. That's perfect.

John

a.hornsbyiii

Glad to help.

Reply to