[Tech] HPR Tech Article - Thrust Coefficient Losses from Straight-Cut Throats

There was nothing strained until your self serving moronic responses. Must be your attempt to maintain your historical status on RMR, and your self imposed, individul intellectual life experience expectancy.
Fred
Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace
Why are you even posting?
You have nothing helpful or productive to say, not even in passing or by accident.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
I respond in kind.. Perhaps you will sit down and shut up now. BTW, Chuck did not follow you into the gutter in this thread. You managed that all by yourself..
Fred
Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace
Consumers of what? Rocket motors?
Are you still selling rocket motors?
Why do you say that?
Reply to
Dave Grayvis
"Alas, the problem isn't posts FROM Jerry. It's endless posts ABOUT Jerry. They come from Phil, Fred, Dave, Ray, and even occasionally from me!" - Bob Kaplow
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Maybe because I have a copy of the article & Jerry doesn't. Jerry - want me to scan it for you & post it to ABMR or I could email it to you. We've laughed at you enough for trying to discuss an article that you've never read. Well almost. Jerry must have been a barrel of laughs in high school.
Reply to
Phil Stein
I thought about my previous post & wanted to save Jerry $6. When you owe 40 Gran to the Man, you have to save money where you can. Jerry here's a link to a nozzle picture. I hope it helps. Once you see it, noone can say that you don't know what you're talking about.

Phil Stein
"I think we would all do well to look past our prejudices of Jerry and objectively look at what he has to say. Whatever he may have done to various parties in the past does not automatically make him wrong. And if he's willing to stick his neck out for his beliefs, we all stand to benefit." - Philip Doolittle
"Alas, the problem isn't posts FROM Jerry. It's endless posts ABOUT Jerry. They come from Phil, Fred, Dave, Ray, and even occasionally from me!" - Bob Kaplow
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Jerry -
Since you heros (Bob & Doolittle) are superior to mine (You), how can I ever hope to compete with that?.
Reply to
Phil Stein
I guess it has gotten so bad, you must use the comments other's in your attempt establish credibility you can not establish on you own merit, and never will...
Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace
Thanks to you, this will never happen :-)
Bob Kaplow

Site Timeline

  • NEWS RELEASE - for immediate release New Executive Team Elected for 2005/2006...

    Model rockets