temporary flight restriction

Bingo! I was shocked as h3!! the first time someone at the FAA told me that, after rerouting traffic in and out of O'Hare around us for a weekend!
Vulcans believe peace should not depend on force. -- Amanda, "Journey to Babel," stardate 3842.3
writes:

events
that,
Hey bob, aint it so cool how ATC tells 747s they HAVE to move so we can launch our 1 pound rockets?
I still use that example to impress the girls
--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)