Ti5 Launch Rods BMI Rocketry Plug...

I thought I'd be all flash like and get some nice new launch rods in 3/16 &

1/8 for my smaller rockets. Ordered both in Titanium5 and 4ft lengths......they sent me them in 6ft! How good's that! An extra 2ft each! Just need some filing at the ends to take off burrs.......nice..

Have their wiz bang aluminium fin alignment Jig arriving soon too.........finally my fins will be straight!!! No more guesstamations.....

Check em out...

CJC