[TRA] Ken Good

Someone privately email me his phone number. I will initiate "relations".

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Sending him some "model airplane parts"?

Reply to
mAXiMum tHrUSt

Of course!!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I saw him on his knees out at the pads. If you wanted to initiate "relations" you should have been there to take advantage of it.

Also you initiated a repoire with him a while back when you called him a crook or something like that.

Reply to
Phil Stein
8-)

Reply to