Unimat SL vertical column and headstock adaptor

Hi

I have just bought an old Unimat SL and need the above - does anyone know of a source?

TIA

Geoff

Reply to
Geoffrey Mortimer

Geoff,

I have one available. email me privately ( remove uppercase spamtrap, and double the number in my email address)

Hans

Reply to
Hans van Dongen

In article , Geoffrey Mortimer writes

Al spare parts for unimat SL are handled by an American company Blueridge tools web address blueridgetools.com for online catalogue. Parts are very expensive though.

Reply to
Ken Collings

If in the UK and unable to find something s/hand, then try Chronos. They stock new ones and may be able to advise on compatibility, etc..

(I note earlier thread offering something s/hand, which might be the cheapest option)

Reply to
NC