[Vonage.com] Rocket commercial

David Erbas-White wrote:

several
went
at
I thought AFHV had a rule against staged clips?

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I don't think so, after all, they actually used to run (what they called) "production" clips that folks would put together. I also can't believe (truly can't) that anyone who saw the whole, original clip (as it aired) would have thought it WASN'T staged.
David Erbas-White
While I'm passing through (working out of town, just in for the weekend) I'll toss out what I do every time I see the commercial. I mention they got the idea for the thing from the BATF and recount the tale under the title of "You tax dollars at work". Never miss the chance to prostelityze.......
Chuck