[Vonage.com] Rocket commercial

While I'm passing through (working out of town, just in for the weekend) I'll toss out what I do every time I see the commercial. I mention they got the idea for the thing from the BATF and recount the tale under the title of "You tax dollars at work". Never miss the chance to prostelityze.......

Chuck

Jerry Irv>I believe on MSNBC (Imus) I saw a Vonage commercial with model rockets >prominent in it.

Reply to
Zathras of the Great Machine

several

I thought AFHV had a rule against staged clips?=20

Reply to
raydunakin

I don't think so, after all, they actually used to run (what they called) "production" clips that folks would put together. I also can't believe (truly can't) that anyone who saw the whole, original clip (as it aired) would have thought it WASN'T staged.

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White