VooDoo Digital and MDRA this weekend

VooDoo Digital Productions will be at MDRA starting friday and continuing through the weekend on their April 22-24 three day launch. We will be selling the LDRS 23 DVD set. For each set sold $3 will be donated to MDRA, in addition we'll be donating two of the DVD sets for the continuing "Mach Madness" contest. We will, of course, have the cameras there looking to record the cool and "really cool" flights of the weekend.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Thanks to all who purchased the LDRS 23 DVD at MDRA this past weekend. The donation of $3 per DVD set has been given to MDRA for those beautiful Excel Industrial Launch Pads.

They are very nice items. Thanks again.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy