What is everyone working on now that its cold and windy?

They cannot hear you. They cannot understand you.

Want proof?

Watch the soon to arrive Dave Grayvis aka Brian Teeling mindless post.

Jerry

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

See?

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

He trapped Powertech as well.

I have known him a VERY long time. No he cannot.

Point.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Dave, I *beg* of you please READ the message (and think about what you read) before responding to it.

I assume you mean: Why does possessing a drivers license not prevent me from hitting someone with my car?

Simple. To hit someone with my car, all I need is 1) access to a working vehicle and 2) the ability to drive it. Neither one one of these is relevant to, or controlled by, the possession of a license.

[pretending not to see Dave's transparent attempt to put me on the defensive] Irrelevant. I can hit someone in my car given #1 and #2 above.
[again pretending not to see Dave's transparent attempt to put me on the defensive] Irrelevant. I can hit someone in my car given #1 and #2 above. I need neither a license nor insurance to do so, nor does posession of a license or insurance prevent it from happening.

Not true. They just cannot get insurance through traditional outlets. It's just rather expensive.

[feigning surprise] Wow, you got me on this one. I forgot that I cannot actually hit someone with my car unless it is registered.

Personally, no one. Who would you rather be burned to a cinder by? A LEMP holder making APCP, or a non-LEMP holder making APCP? Oh, and just for arguments sake we will ignore the little fact that I can make 10,000lbs of APCP in my garage/apartment without a LEMP so long as I sell none of it.

But for laughs, I'll follow your lead. I can get a license, insurance, tag, registration, car, etc. I can then get into that car, locate a unsuspecting victim, and hit them with my car.

Now, exactly how did having that license prevent that from happening?

It didn't. It doesn't. It cannot.

Reply to
OdorDestroyer.com

No, it's a legal requirement. They cannot certify illegal manufactured commercial motors, just like the pharmacist cannot sell illegally manufactured drugs

YES! That's what we've been trying to tell you.

The condition continues unchanged.

"EX" is strictly non commercially manufactured motors.

As far as the BATFE is concerned, non commercial, for personal use activities such as this are exempt from their licensing requirements, but not safe handling regs.

Are you one the phone?

See above.

Hey jerry, you're funny guy, but not in a good way.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

What laws were broken?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Jerry, I'll even give them that one. Assuming the mission of TRA/NAR is to foster and develop interest in SR, then improving the public image of SR (by reducing "basement bombers") seems to be a legitimate goal.

Now, we have a obvious catch-22. How does speak for EX on one side of it's mouth and against home manufacture from the other? The only answer is that TRA should encourage (but not try to control) the safe manufacture of APCP by it's members.

Reply to
OdorDestroyer.com

Dave,

Illegal as in outside the scope of their bylaws. Not illegal as in in violation of Fed/State/local law.

Philip

  1. READ
  2. THINK
  3. REPLY
  4. RE-READ
  5. RETHINK
6.PRESS SEND

Reply to
OdorDestroyer.com

Do you mean the "powertech" that manufactured their propellant in an old wooden barn directly across the street from Etiwanda high school?

Without permits of any kind.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Do you have My fraud judgment?

When do you intend on fulfilling the judgment rendered upon you?

you wouldn't disobey a courtroom judgment, would you?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I know. It's #1 tactic of criminal defene attorneys and politicians. When you having nothing to go on, ATTACK. Keep your opponent off balance and unable to successfully rebutt by launching a barrage of attacks that come from every angle imaginable. Whenever you see this tactic being used, you know for certain that your opponent has no facts to fall back onto.

For example: Are you a reckless driver? Do you drive drunk? Do You have a driver's license? Do you have liability insurance?

Reply to
OdorDestroyer.com

Commercial manufacturers generally use far greater quantities of potentially hazardous materials than a single EX operator would use.

Besides, you've said that all your motors were made by someone else, so what's the problem? Is your "OEM" really just some guy making motors in his kitchen?

Reply to
RayDunakin

What jurisdiction imposes any "legal requirements" on TMT's testing program?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

How would you be in a position to know anything about such a thing having happened (if it did)? Are you claiming to have been the one who actually performed this act of "manufacturing" (and Jerry's just trying to steal credit like you always say he does)?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

You said in a prior post, YOU made all the Powertech propellant. So yes.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

He specifically said so in a prior post where he said he made all the Powertech propellant.

It is one of the few declarative statements he has made in about 10,000 posts.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hence the littany of claims against me over the years on rmr, NONE of which have stuck.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hence EX :)

Which it does not do.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The prior arguement was "zero-tolerance".

Which side are you on?

Oh, and which is "more", a guy making three P motors for Black Rock, or a guy making 3 dozen G008's and a couple dozen 24mm H100's?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It is also in violation of Alaska Corporate statutes.

GFL

Reply to
Jerry Irvine