What is everyone working on now that its cold and windy?

That's pretty funny little guy.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Bingo!!! The reason you will never be excepted as a legitimate hobby rocket motor manufacture. Their legally applied rules, TRA and NAR, like it or not, you must comply to play. Are you really that stupid???

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Looks as if the $40 gran stuck.. You know, "200 LB of class 1.3C hazmat, shipped as model airplane parts". Are you really that stupid or just a criminal trying to get over?

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Facts not in evidence, In fact, it appears you have pretty much determined ownership of that condition by your own repeated action.

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Yes, look at Jerry and his shipment of hazmat, not marked as hazmat. He even had paperwork, he claimed was legitimate, and still hid the facts of the shipment content.

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Jerry is the authority on morons after all he has a vast amount of experience. I'm trying to figure out if his friend Dolittle has an equal amount of experience or if he is hitting the odor destroyer to often.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I ask the question again, "are you really that stupid?"

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Is it possible that a mosaic is being revealed?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Na, Phillip is just working out frustration..

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Yes, as simple as four sided puzzle pieces..(:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

No sport rocket APCP actually qualifies as "1.3C" - that classification was a historical administrative dispensation, and overstates the actual hazard of the material.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

BS, where do you find such information or is that just your opinion? Even Jerry's alleged paperwork is classed 1.3c.

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

See Jerry's message (sometime within the past year or two) to r.m.r, entitled "Apology to Gary Rosenfeld" (or something similar), wherein he disclosed that rather than actually having the propellant tested, he suggested to Gary that they ask DOT if they would "go ahead and let them ship it as 1.3C" (or 1.4C for smaller units) on the basis that it were no more hazardous than BP motors which had been historically thus classified... he said that it seemed like a good idea at the time to them, compared to the cost of actual testing (cheapskates that they both then were) but he subsequently regretted this on the grounds that it established a precedent for over-classifying a material that, on an objective basis, should really not need to be subject to the precautions specified in "Transportation of Explosives".

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Help me, Larry... I've been compulsively building piles of sport-scale modrocs. A Lacrosse, Little Joe, multiple Tomahawks, DoorKnob, 1/9th Javelin III,

1/4th Javelin III, Corporal, V-2's, Wasserfal, and I'm in the middle of a Russian GIRD-09 from Alway's book. I just have to figure out what I;m gonna make those fuselage corrugations out of... aaargh. The rockets are all so leeetle and tiny, they would fit in the motor mount of a proper rocket.... What's happening??? Have I missed too many OKC Tripoli s? - -Braz
Reply to
elbraz

Obviously, based on DOT's reaction to Jerry's infamous shipment, that opinion didn't pass DOT's muster.

Fred

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

They did not classify or review the classification of anything.

They simply claimed a shipment was made without checking the hazmat box, which is clearly true.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

God hope not. The last one was more than enough. ; )

Randy

Reply to
<randyolb

Guess you haven't the pleasure of meeting me "little guy"...

Reply to
OdorDestroyer.com

I never argued that was on the top 100 list of bright moves...

I'm just arguing that licensing is not a prevenative, and that people who intend to operate outside the acceptible rules of conduct between civilized parties could really care less about complying with any paperwork requirements that document their compliance (or lack thereof).

Philip

Reply to
OdorDestroyer.com

Phil,

I do at least possess the intelligence to correctly spell the names of those I am replying to. And since you have lost all basis for argument, and resorted (once again) to personal assaults, I will no bother to respond further.

Philip

Reply to
OdorDestroyer.com