What is everyone working on now that its cold and windy?

Nothing.

Now assume that said hack does have a LEMP. What is going to prevent him from manufacturing APCP in the garage of his row house or condo?

Again, nothing. Granted, you won't be able to fly them at sanctioned launches, but possession of a LEMP still doesn't prevent it from happening.

The possession or failure to posses a license (for whatever) does not prevent abberant behavior. If that were the case, no one would ever be ticketed for driving without a license, practicing medicine without a licence, or fishing without a license since it simply wouldn't happen.

There are a great many ills to society that I am concerned about. However, it is a very rare occasion that I look to the government to rectify the situation. In fact, there are a great many risks that I tolerate *because* I think that the forfeiture of power is a far greater danger than the perceived problem.

Philip

Because of the potential harm

Reply to
OdorDestroyer.com

Well said.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Phil Stein is an advocate of INCREASED REGULATION.

Fact.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Dave W. wrote:

Reply to
RayDunakin

What the clustered??

RDH8

Reply to
RDH8

Correct.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

In order to get a LEMP, you have to have a facility in which to legally manufacture the material. So why would someone who has such a facility do their manufacturing in their home or apartment? Yeah, they _could_ do it, but there would be no reason to do it.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Yep, nothing has changed. You continue to piss and moan like a child.

Point!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

jerry Hasn't even paid attention!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

"TMT's precious little requirements" are just that, TMT's. There is no issue with "right or wrong".

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

When? Where?

Got a link?

What new charges? Details?

What law do they violate? And would that be state or federal law?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis
5.5" Maximum Thrust "Nova Star" 6" Upscale Nuke

Joel

Reply to
joel
5.5" Maximum Thrust "Nova Star" 6" upscale Nuke ( finished )

Joel

Reply to
joel

It could be like an "Alamo" thing. "Two against Texas"

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Said hack will never be able to get a LEMP to manufacture in his garage, house or condo. That is the point of my post and why a TMT certified manufacturer will not be burning down the neighborhood. Jerry feels that TMT should not require a LEMP.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Nope. I'm just against people like you being able to burn my house down.

Reply to
Phil Stein

My point is that TMT requirements are designed to prevent some hack from manufacturing APCP in the apartment next to you. Are you in favor that being ok? I'm sure that the guys whose busniesses were next door to Aerotech at the time of their fire understand my point.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I am glad we agree on something.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

  1. We have seen the 0,000 consequenses. You be the judge.
  2. NAR doesn't.

Phil Stein is in favor of increased regulation above what we actually have now (for 30+ Years) and is against the central tennet of the NAR/TRA lawsuit.

Traitor.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Let's be clear. The only TRA vendor who HAS had a fatal accident AND burned down his neigbors, HAD an unnecessary LEMP.

And led the charge to ATF'ify TRA and HPR.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine