What is everyone working on now that its cold and windy?

But they do not know if they are legal. This point was made by someone else that TRA is not checking county permits, hazmat, building code inspections.

They are ONLY asking for the one permit that is NOT required: LEMP.

In homes, garages, kitchens, sheds.

L M N O P Q motors too.

So is commercial manufacturing of PADS per 27 CFR 555.141-a-8 and the related definition of a PAD as read by a COMMON MAN.

Here's the law that shows that:

27 CFR 555.11, Propellant Actuated Device. Any tool or special mechanized device or gas generator system which is actuated by a propellant or which releases and directs work through a propellant charge.

27 CFR 555.141 exemptions (a) (8) Gasoline, fertilizers, propellant actuated devices, or propellant actuated industrial tools manufactured, imported, or distributed for their intended purposes.

any or or

or or intended purposes

Helpful Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

GFL

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Traitor? Who betrayed us by shipping Haznat as Model Aircraft Parts? In doing this, you single handedly proved the ATF's case that we need oversight.

Reply to
Phil Stein

To bad Frank didn't have the luxuary of not living near you.

Reply to
Phil Stein

A LEMP holder named errortech.

:)

You are arguing with a certified moron.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Are you to dense to understand my point? If you are, just tell me & I'll try to explain it in a way you might understand.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Huh?

DOT not ATF and they already have oversight.

And I had papers justifying the action.

YOU are confused.

And the fine is my problem alone. It reflects on nobody else. That is why it is a fine.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Obviously any hack can do what they want, where ever they want (until they get caught.) It doesn't matter if they have a LEMP or not. The guy that has jumped through all the LEMP hoops is the only one that will pass TMT requirements to be able to get motors certified. The one with out the LEMP is far less likely to be able to make anything selling motors since they can't be certified. Someone that has gone to all the trouble and expense to get a LEMP is not likely to be making APCP in thier garage. I agree with or without a LEMP, that it's impossible for it to happen.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Wrong. Apartments where kids live & people might be sleeping, were not involved. It was a commercial building. ATF will not give a LEMP for a building where people live so what you previously thight was correct - a LEMP does prevent that from happening.

Reply to
Phil Stein

It would be ok with him because he has something to prove.

Reply to
Phil Stein

You're half right - you don't want to be next to either one. The guy trying to follow the rules is the one that won't get you because he can't get a permit to manufacture in a residence. Remember - my point is about havingn a residence within striking distence of a manufacturer.

In retrospect, the guys in the same building next to AT should have payed more attention to what was happening next door.

Reply to
Phil Stein

The jursdiction of common sense. Ever hear of liability?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Wrong - you have seen the requirements. It's true that they don't every single thing.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Yes, but if you are in the upstairs apartment the difference between 50# and

500# may not mean much to you.

Philip

Reply to
OdorDestroyer.com

Alright Mr. I love government regulations. You can shout that over and over till you are blue, but the reality is very different.

Despite how much you and the BATFE would like for a LEMP to prevent that from happening, it cannot. A LEMP is merely a piece of paper recorded in a ledger. Only COMMON SENSE can prevent these types of tragedies, and you cannot get that via LEMP.

Intelligent people DO NOT endanger other people without their knowledge and permission. LEMP or NO LEMP. They, however, are more likely to get a LEMP.

Uncaring, ignorant people DO endanger other people without their knowledge and permission. LEMP or NO LEMP. They are unlikely to obtain a LEMP.

Each will operate as they would have regardless of possession of a license. A license does not regulate behavior.

Philip

a LEMP does prevent that from happening.> correct - a LEMP does prevent that from happening.

Reply to
OdorDestroyer.com

Do not presume yourself worthy of speaking for me. When I need you to speak for me, I'll be sure and tell you where to be and what to say.

Philip

replacement.

*certainty* of
Reply to
OdorDestroyer.com

I proved that false.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You don't need a permit to make exempt goods or to make goods if you are an exempt person, so the question assumes facts not in evidence.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

TRA requirements on EX actively PROMOTE it.

Therefore I am not the dense one.

Nor do I find it helpful to call you names to make my point.

Well, unless I am properly calling you a traitor.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Wrong again.

He lives far away.