Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Call for Agenda Items, NAR Board Meeting
Hello, Mark - I'd like to see the NAR consider a "junior certification" program, similar to what CAR has, wherein members under 18 can do HPR certification flights with the assistance of an adult...

[AD] New Reloads in stock
Hi all, Space Modeling Solutions has recently received several shipments of RMS reloads from Aerotech. These are available for immediate shipment. Be sure to check our website at for a complete list...

OT: Is this a terrorist threat?
This is why I get concerned about government having too much power in pursuing 'perceived' threats: Chocolatier Gets Call From Police After Giving Poop Shaped Candy to City Officials 07-16-2003...
4

LDRS: Multimedia Gallery at www.rocketmedia.org
Hello, I've installed a gallery website at where you can put up to 100MB of pictures, videos, audio for free ! Share your medias and enjoy others' ones. Regards, Raphaƫl...

How to Create a(n) .eng file?
Cesaroni has again come out with some new motors which will be available for the first time in the US at LDRS (as I understand it). Since they are so new I don't know if anyone has created any .eng...
18
18

Re: Rutans space ship one WARNING: ON TOPIC MESSAGE
check out Rocketry Forum, look under "scratch built" on the home page these are the good old days Cliff Sojourner http://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?s=abbac69b8805eb979e13b7e702a476fb Model...

NYPower pics by BigKid Productions
I received the pictures I requested from Marc Klinger of Big Kid Productions yesterday afternoon. I highly recommend that you do the same. Well .... you don't hafta order the same pictures I did,...

wRASP engine file?
Is there a source for an up-to-date version of the engine data file for wRASP? I'd like to be able to include the Estes C11 and E9 motors and the Aerotech F21 and other Econojet motors. I got the one...
3
3

BT-70 classics
What kits of old used the BT-70 body tube? I'm working up a BMS order to do a few clones and wonder if I shold throw in some BT-70s?
24
24

Valueland?
Anyone have any idea when Valueland will "reopen"? I have a sudden need for a bunch of Estes bulk kits... tah

FA: Missile Works RRC2X Controller STARTS AT $.01!!! NR!!
Right now on ROL I have the MW RRC2X controller listed for auction! It starts at $.01 and there is NO RESERVE. This unit has seen maybe 8 flights, with no problems encountered. GOOD LUCK, and HAPPY...
1
1

BMS question
Anybody know which cones are included in BMS's 23 cone assortment? I found what is included in the smaller 12 pack assuming it hasn't changed in the last couple of years: BNC-5V, 5E, 5S, 5W, 20B, 20R,...
1
1

Pratt Microbeacons at LDRS
I need one. My Transolve beeper that I use for most HPR applications will not fit in my Estes Mean Machine I will be flying at LDRS on a H210. I really want to have a beeper to use to ease recovery....
10
10

NARAM-45 RMR dinner Saturday August 2nd, Henderson KY
Well, it's 17 days to NARAM. Time to think about the annual RMR get together. Since there's stuff going on Sunday through Friday, Saturday evening August 2nd seems to work out the best. Probably 6:30...
28
28

Hobby Lobby 1/2 price rocket sale through Saturday
Hobby Lobby has yet another 1/2 price sale on rockets and starter kits, through this Saturday, July 19th. Bob "like I need more kits" Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD" >>> To reply, remove...