Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

[FA] New stuff on ROL
FYI, I just listed a bunch of stuff on ROL ( including Centuri kits, cold power, and .... Cineroc!!!

ECR/LDR goes to NARAM
I have been told by the spousal unit that I MUST attend NARAM, so being the good husband I am, I will be there the whole time. I will be selling out of my room at night with a display of kits under my...
1
1

how many of you use matlab?
Hi! I've been developing some rocket related software for matlab (for free of course). So I'm wondering how many of you who might have matlab at home, work or school? Just reply back to me (not to if...

OT: 15 Things to Do at Wal-Mart
Subject: 15 Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse is taking his/her sweet time 1. Pick up condom packages & randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren't looking. 2. Set all the alarm...
17
17

Rocket Quiz
(1) What type of propulsion system was used for the rocket in the movie "Things to Come" by H.G. Wells circa 1936? (2) What was the name of the movie where they constructed huge rocket motors on earth...
8
8

Cone ID
What are the designations for the two plastic nose cones that come in the Estes BT-55 assortment (a long ogive one and a conical one)? Thanks. Dave

Re: Limited permit
As with any governmental approval you are NEVER better off with the cheater version. Jerry
3
3

pRASP update
Hi all. There's an update to pRASP (RASP for PalmOS) available. There are a couple of new features and a bug fix: * Added menu shortcuts for all the standard field editing functions. * Added a user...
6
6

Press Release, HellFire 9
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Imagine a place so flat and so desolate that you can see the curvature of the Earth. Insert close to a hundred High Power Rocketry enthusiasts, a crowd of several hundred more,...
2
2

I love Hobby Lobby
Just got back from Hobby Lobby..Boy do I love that place! Picked up an Aerotech Mustang for $19.00, 2 2pack Econojets, F21-8W $6.89 ea, a quest "totally tubular" $2.24 an a Quest "Super Eagle" quick...
4
4

(OT) BATFE is #1 Model Rocket Site
Been searching around for flexwing info. Went to --> Directory --> Recreation --> Models --> Rockets Lo and Behold, guess who is listed first? I couldn't find a single bit of flexwing info at that...
12
12

FA: REVISED Dr.Rocket 38 motor System w/ Extras!
Getting out of the hobby.... I have the following lightly used motor system for Auction on ROL under motor hardware ... 2 - Fwd Closures (Both are open type) 2 - Aft Closures 1 - Spacer (Seal Disk) 1...

Re: A much more potent terrorost weapon than a rocket
This is further proof that driver applicants should be fingerprinted, subjected to a background check, and have to sign an agreement that would permit BATFE agents to inspect their homes and garages...
77
77

Bob Hewes
It is with great sorrow that I inform you of the passing of a fine individual and rocketeer, Bob Hewes, NAR 73340. I have known Bob a short time, five years or so, and he was a wonderful person. He...
1
1

Re: [PING] Chris Taylor
whether I go to naram is currently in the air sadly. I have zero cash on hand so to speak and am trying to figure out if I can afford to go (minimum cost for me to go is over $500 so its not cheap :-)...
26
26