1/12 Zorro kit by Atlantis ?

how did Moebius miss out on this kit? Ever heard of the Atlantis model company?

Craig

Musicman59

They're a subsidiary of MegaHobbies. I've done business with MH several times and always walked away please by the experience. Also, I have a couple of the Atlantis UFO models (passed on the ex-Lindberg) and found them to be cute little kits that are simeple, fit well and were great training for applying metalizer finishes. The EVA-1 also comes with working lights (didn't use them in the model, but use the fitting to play with the neighbor's cat) that are powered by a hearing aid battery. The MH website has a link to Atlantis that explains what they're about.

Reply to
The Old Man

thx much. guess I won't find it on another website then. will have to pay their shipping I guess.

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59