1/24 P-51 wheels

Anyone know where I can get a set of resin (or otherwise, I suppose) wheels for a 1/24 P-51D (Airfix)? Wheel wells would be a real bonus, but I can scratch build these. I checked Jerry Rutman's site and asked there, but wanted to check here as well.

Love these big Airfix kits...

Cheers, david

Reply to
youngde811

Might try Squadron. I think they made some resin bits in 1/24 under the "True Details" label.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey