1/32 SuperScale F-15C/E Decal Source?

Hi folks! I know SS made some of these critters and that they are now OOP. Does anybody know where I might be able to find (and buy) some of these sheets?

Thanks!

g :-)

Reply to
Gene

Squadron has/had a large portion of the remaining SuperScale stock in

1/32. (I may have cleaned them out of the stock of 1/32 F/A-18 sheets sometime ago...) I'd check their full line catalog for listings as a starter.
Reply to
Rufus