O.K. go and tell them what you want:

James

P.S. Something new please.

Reply to
James D. Farrow

1/32 scale ME262
Reply to
The Incredible Swearing Man©

Duh !!, I think the idea is to visit the link & tell Revell themselves, posting it here won't let them know.

Just kidding you know.

Happy modelling Ant Phillips

Reply to
Ant Phillips

Take a look at this:

John R. Meloro

The upcoming 1/72 plastic U-Boat is new. I've already ordered these into my shop.

Dave Henk

Reply to
Dave Henk

Even if you don't want one for yourself, save me the trouble of starting to scratchbuild one by telling R-G you NEED a 1/35th PACV hovercraft with crew figures and inflated/defleated skirt options and shark mouth markings.

Thank you for your support....

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

I'd like to see, & I think R-G would be the folks to do it, a WWII German "Wiesel" LWS (Land- Wasser-Schlepper). I've always been intrigued by that as well as the US DUKW & Weasel. And yes, I did tell them!

Reply to
Frank May