Re: Hobby shops in North Germany

Anybody know of any good hobby shop is in the north of
> Germany, either in Flensburg, Kiel or elsewhere???
Brüning
in Flensburg claims to stock full
ranges of Airfix, Revell and many other brands - almost overwhelming,
when you're used to the average Danish hobby shop. There's also Trojaner
in Harrislee. Both shops are listed in Revell's dealer registry (that's
where I found them.) You can probably find more there:

I'd suspect that there is no shop in Germany that does not carry the
Revell AG products, so the list of German shops is probably a complete
list of worthwhile shops.
-Lasse
Reply to
Lasse Hillerøe Petersen