Re: Hobby shops in North Germany

Anybody know of any good hobby shop is in the north of

> Germany, either in Flensburg, Kiel or elsewhere???

Brüning

in Flensburg claims to stock full ranges of Airfix, Revell and many other brands - almost overwhelming, when you're used to the average Danish hobby shop. There's also Trojaner in Harrislee. Both shops are listed in Revell's dealer registry (that's where I found them.) You can probably find more there:

I'd suspect that there is no shop in Germany that does not carry the Revell AG products, so the list of German shops is probably a complete list of worthwhile shops.

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Hillerøe Petersen