1/32 Trumpeter Lightning is out tomorrow

Not cheap, hopefully they've not mangled the ventral tank and tailpipes on the big one. Best price I've seen is Relish Models at a modest £82.98.

Reply to
Flakmonkey

whats the true rrp?

way out of my price range, just like the 72nd ones....have to stick with the

50 or so Airfix, Mbox etc etc i have....but will have to get one in the future..
Reply to
Jules

Full price is £98. The model is too big for me really anyway, so I've never been that interested in it, but give it six months and you'd be pretty sure of finding them for around £70. Now, if Airfix were to reissue the 1/48 ones, that would be big news.

Reply to
Flakmonkey

Especially since Barracudacals is still releasing decals for it.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Eduard are giving the Airfix kit a release in the next couple of months in a similar vein to their rebox of the Spit 22/ 24; Aires parts, quality decals, some etch. Having used all of the Aires resin for the Lightning before, I can say that:

1) it actually fits 2) it is astonishingy good stuff

I can hardly wait.

Reply to
Flakmonkey

Sadly, it appears that they are still mangled. Plus, you don't appear to get the long cable ducts ends for the F.3

Dave Williams

Which is more than can be said for the Aires resin for the Spit 22/24...

Reply to
Enzo Matrix