1/32 Fisher Models F9F-5 Panther

I can't recommend this kit more highly. Check out pics on

The fit of the parts, decals, PE, detailed instructions make this kit a dream. This ranks up there with the best kit I have seen. No question, the best resin kit I have seen. The price isn't cheap. If you have been waiting, you may want to order. I have been building for 32 years. I have a modest collection of 1000 models. Good luck in your modelling.

Reply to
Shawn Bemo

Lotta cool cars on that site too. Where have they been hiding? Cheers,

Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

He's a nice guy too. Met him at the Monterey Historic Races several years ago. Think he started out doing subs for the defense industry, or something like that. Working on my fourth Fisher car and all have been great. He had some problems with a european manufacturer duplicating his subjects and that may have led to his latest subject being an aircraft.

Tom

Reply to
thiett